Our programs focus on degrees in business, education, psychology, ministry, human services, and TESOL. We look forward to assisting you enroll in the PGS program while helping you accomplish your personal and professional goals.
Completing an online application is the first step in the admissions process. It requires a non-refundable $40 application fee (except for non-degree seeking students). This can be paid using a credit card.
Apply Now for the Professional & Graduate Studies program at CU.
Apply Now for a non-degree program with the Professional & Graduate Studies program at CU.
For more information on how to apply, please visit our International Applicants Page.
- Complete and sign a transcript request form for each college you've attended. Please fax it to 616-222-1408 and the PGS office will order transcripts on your behalf. Please Note: If you are applying for the TESOL program, you must request your own transcripts and have them sent directly to Cornerstone from the issuing institution.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, please send a copy of your citizenship documents to the PGS office.
- If your primary language is not English, a copy of your TOEFL or IELTS test scores must be submitted to the PGS office.
Applicants for a Master’s degree must also submit two Letters of Recommendation, one from a current supervisor and one from a person who can comment on the applicant’s academic ability.
If you are applying for the TESOL program, the two Letters of Recommendation should be completed by persons who are familiar with the applicant's professional or academic achievements. Also required is a professional resume providing information on the applicant's professional, academic and community achievements.
- Grand Rapids Campus: 800.947.2382
- Lansing Campus: 866.664.0543
- Kalamazoo Campus: 888.576.3585