The Global Scholarship Program is a new freshman or transfer student scholarship program for missionary kids. Qualifying students must complete an application and be recommended by their mission organization leaders.
The Global Scholarship Program committee members will be awarding students who: demonstrate spiritual maturity, contribute to a spiritually contagious environment at Cornerstone University, exhibit strong academic credentials, participate actively within their community and desire to be influencers in the world for Christ.
Please Note: An applicant's family must be in active ministry outside of the United States to qualify. If the family is currently on furlough, the recommendation will still be accepted.
The following qualifications must be met in order for a student to be eligible for the Global Scholarship Program.
- Academic Criteria: 3.0 high school or college G.P.A. or higher.
- Accepted: Students must be fully admitted for admission for the upcoming fall semester by Feb. 5.
- Recommended: All students must be recommended by their missionary organization leaders. Recommendations must be received no later than Feb. 1 by 5 p.m.
- FAFSA: It's recommended that each student file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), but it is not required.
- Recommendations Due: Feb. 1 (5 p.m.)
- Accepted to Cornerstone: Feb. 5
- Student Resume Due: Feb. 15
We are sorry. We are no longer accepting submissions from this form at this time.Top