The Global Scholarship Program is a nomination-based new student scholarship program for missionary kids. Mission organization leaders may nominate an incoming freshman or transfer student who they think meet the criteria of the scholarship program.
The Global Scholarship Program committee members will be awarding students who:
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity.
- Contribute to a "spiritually contagious" environment at Cornerstone.
- Exhibit strong academic credentials.
- Participate actively within their church and community.
- Desire to be influencers in the world for Christ.
Please Note: A nominated student's family must be in active ministry outside of the United States. If the family is currently on furlough, the nomination will still be accepted.
The following qualifications must be met in order for a student to be eligible for the Global Scholarship Program:
- Each student must be nominated no later than Feb. 1 by 5 p.m.
- Nominated students must be accepted for admission for the upcoming fall semester no later than Feb. 5. Additionally, in order to be considered for the scholarship, students must meet the minimum academic admissions requirements and must meet or exceed at least one of the following academic criteria:
- 3.4 high school G.P.A or 3.2 college G.P.A.
- 25 composite ACT score or 1200 New/1700 Old SAT score
- Additionally, all students must submit the Nominated Student Resume form by Feb. 15. Forms will be emailed to students once their nomination has been processed.
- It's recommended that each student file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), but it is not required.
Global Scholarship Deadlines
- Nominations Due: Feb. 1 (5 p.m.)
- Accepted to Cornerstone: Feb. 5
- Resumes Due: Feb. 15
Thank you for your interest in nominating a student for the Global Scholarship! We are not currently accepting additional nominations.
We are sorry. We are no longer accepting submissions from this form at this time.Top