The Pastor's Scholarship is a nomination-based new student scholarship program. Pastors and youth pastors are invited to nominate an incoming freshman or transfer student who has:
- Demonstrated spiritual maturity.
- The capacity to contribute to a "spiritually contagious" environment at Cornerstone.
- Exhibited strong academic credentials.
- Participated actively within their church and community.
- Desires to be an influence in the world for Christ.
The following qualifications must be met in order for a student to be eligible for the Pastor's Scholarship:
- Nominated. Each student must be nominated by a pastor or youth pastor currently on staff within a church. Nominations must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Dec. 15.
- Accepted. Nominated students must be accepted for admission for the upcoming fall semester no later than Dec. 20.
- Academic Criteria. Students must also meet the minimum academic admissions requirements and meet or exceed at least one of the following academic criteria:
- 3.4 high school G.P.A. or 3.2 college G.P.A.
- 1200 SAT total or 25 ACT composite score.
- Resume. Finally, all students must submit the nominated student resume form by Jan. 5. Forms will be emailed to students once their nomination has been processed.
- FAFSA. It's recommended that each student file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by Dec. 20, but it is not required for this scholarship.
- Nominations Due: Dec. 15 (5 p.m.)
- Accepted to Cornerstone: Dec. 20
- Resumes Due: Jan. 5
- Confirm Scholarship Acceptance: May 1
Nominate a Student
Thank you for your interest in nominating a student for the Pastor's Scholarship! We are not currently accepting nominations for the 2019-20 academic year.