The Pastor's Scholarship program recognizes incoming fall freshman or transfer students who are committed to the following: growing in spiritual maturity, contributing to a spiritually contagious environment at Cornerstone, exhibiting strong academic credentials, participating actively within their community and desiring to be an influence in the world for Christ.
The following qualifications must be met in order for a student to be eligible for the Pastor's Scholarship:
- Academic Criteria: 3.0 high school or college G.P.A. or higher.
- Accepted: Students must be fully admitted for admission for the upcoming fall semester by Dec. 1.
- Recommended: Each student must be recommended by a pastor or youth pastor currently on staff within a church. Recommendations must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Dec. 15.
- FAFSA: It's recommended that each student file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by Dec. 15, but it is not required for this scholarship.
- Applications Due: Dec. 10
- Recommendations Due: Dec. 15 (5 p.m.)
- Confirm Scholarship Acceptance: May 1
Pastor's Scholarship Application
The Pastor's Scholarship application has closed.