An advanced degree in business positions you to lead as an influencer in the global marketplace. Whether you aim to excel as an entrepreneur or manage a team of professionals, our Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program equips you with a broader view of the world and specialized knowledge in one of four industries: Finance, Global Business, Health Care or Project Management.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Business Administration
- Format: Blended, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Delivery Format: Blended and online
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient leanring options
- On-site courses meet 6-10 p.m.
- Total Program Credit Hours: 38
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an enrollment counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
"I have learned business principles in the M.B.A. program, but above all else, it has been a great motivator to put God first in every aspect of business.
"It has reminded me that this is why we are in business in the first place, to share the goodness of God in all aspects of life."
— Diana Koelndorfer
A Master of Business Administration prepares you for leadership roles in a variety of career paths such as:
- Market research
- Strategic management
- Strategic planning
- Software developer
- Financial manager
- Business analyst
- Small business management
- Business development
- Project management
- Health care administration
- Application ($25 fee)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A. if 1 or more years of work experience
- Minimum of 3.0 G.P.A. if less than 1 year of work experience
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
You must achieve one of the following minimum scores for admission to Cornerstone's Master of Business Administration degree program:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 577
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 233
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 90-91
- Minimum IELTS score: 7.0
To understand the total estimated cost and investment of the M.B.A. program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $500 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $200 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $21,935*
The Global Business concentration requires participation in a global trip (approx. $4,000).
Program Courses and Catalog
The Master of Business Administration degree requires completion of the following courses:
- Research Methods (BUS-505) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Economics (ECN-530) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Ethics, Values and Social Responsibility (BUS-503) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Accounting for Decision-Making (ACC-525) — 4 credit hours, 8 weeks
- Managerial Finance (FIN-643) — 4 credit hours, 8 weeks
- Organizational Behavior and Change (MGT-531) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Marketing Strategies (MKT-651) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MGT-539) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- 12 credits in one of the following concentrations: Finance, Global Business, Health Care or Project Management
For course descriptions and graduation requirements, view the 2016-17 Professional & Graduate Studies Graduate Academic Catalog.
Your Next Step
Join a cohort of working professionals on the path toward your graduate degree and career advancement. To begin, submit your application now or schedule an appointment with an enrollment counselor.