An advanced degree in business positions you to lead as an influencer in the global marketplace. Whether you aim to excel as an entrepreneur or manage a team of professionals, our Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program equips you with a broader view of the world and specialized knowledge in one of four industries: finance, global business, health care or project management.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Business Administration
- Format: Blended, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a nonprofit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or blended format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Date: *
- Online—Monday, July 29, 2019
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
The master's program prepares you for a range of leadership roles in a variety of career paths.
- Business analyst
- Business development
- Financial manager
- Health care administration
- Market research
- Project management
- Small business management
- Software developer
- Strategic management
- Strategic planning
The Master of Business Administration program strengthens your leadership skills based on Christ-centered principles in seven essential disciplines:
- Organizational behavior
These core business disciplines will prepare you to analyze and provide solutions for business issues you face in your career and in the global economy.
- Application ($25 fee)
- Official college and/or military transcripts*
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A. if one or more years of work experience
- Minimum of 3.0 G.P.A. if less than one year of work experience
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
A college degree is an investment. Expenses include tuition, a course reservation fee, educational resources and an application fee.
- Tuition: $565 per credit
- Educational Resources: $200 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,895
- Total Estimated Cost: $23,925
The Global Business concentration includes an optional global trip (approx. $3,000). For more information on the total program cost, review our tuition and fees.
Compare the M.B.A. and M.A. in Organizational Leadership
Both the M.B.A. and M.A. in Organizational Leadership degree programs empower you with practical skills and experience to take your next step in your career. Check out this guide to help you determine which degree path best aligns with your goals.