Experience life at CU and see what it means to be a Golden Eagle. Register online, by phone (800-787-9778), or email us.
Golden Eagle Visit Days
Golden Eagle Visit Days provide a broad overview of student life here. Trade introductions with faculty members, learn about campus leadership opportunities and long-standing traditions, and worship with the student body in Christ Chapel.
- Friday, February 12, 2016 (and sign up for Siblings Weekend too!)
- Friday, February 26, 2016
- Friday, March 18, 2016
Sneak Peek Visit Days
Sneak Peek Visit Days allow you to enjoy a full overview of campus without the crowded sidewalks. You'll sample a day in the life of a student, participating in chapel, a class or campus tour, and lunch in the Dining Commons.
Individual Visit Days
Customize a visit schedule for a personalized morning or afternoon campus experience. You'll have the option to reserve a one-on-one meeting time with a faculty member or coach, touch base with an admissions counselor, and preview student life at Cornerstone.
Financial Aid Workshops
Locate answers to your questions about financial aid and award packages at CU.
- Traverse City: January 18, 2016
- Lansing: January 25, 2016
- Grand Rapids: February 2, 2016
- Detroit: February 8, 2016
- Kalamazoo: February 8, 2016
Spend a weekend with your sibling at Cornerstone University! Picture dodgeball, movies, and a pancake brunch buffet. Don't miss it!
- Dates: Friday, February 12 - Saturday, February 13, 2016
- Who: Siblings of Current Cornerstone University Students
- Arrival Time: Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, February 12
- Meals: Lunch and dinner on Friday and brunch on Saturday will be provided at no cost.