The Academic Leadership team reflects the university's commitment to excellence in undergraduate, adult, and seminary education. Staff members oversee and ensure adherence to the institution's vision to "create a thriving community of fully-devoted followers of Jesus Christ in a spiritually contagious, academically excellent, richly resourced, and culturally diverse learning environment that attracts outstanding students, faculty, and staff who influence our world for Christ, His church and His kingdom."
- Dr. John VerBerkmoes, Executive Vice President for Academics and Dean of GRTS
- Dr. Peter Osborn, Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer
- Dr. Shawn Newhouse, Senior Vice President of Traditional Undergraduate Academics
- Dr. Pete Muir, Associate Vice President of Accreditation and Curriculum
- Emily Gratson, Associate Dean of Assessment and Student Success