Every year at Cornerstone University, we send hundreds of graduates out into the world to leave immense impact no matter where they go. Our graduates transform health care, innovate the workplace and inspire creativity. All of this starts with a supportive campus community that is committed to seeing them succeed.
That's where you come in—as a deeply loved alum of Cornerstone, you are a part of our story. Your impact on campus is tangible, and your impact on the world even more so. On April 28 and 29, we are asking our alumni to promote lasting change for Cornerstone.
We know these are difficult financial times for many, and higher education is no exception. As you navigate this situation, we ask you to prayerfully consider a gift of any size to CU. Know that our students covet your prayers and support now more than ever.
An Impact that Goes Farther
A donation to Cornerstone today translates to a tangible impact tomorrow. Through Give Gold Days, you can choose where your dollars go and provide additional resources to the programs you were passionate about as a student. Here are a few examples of where you can contribute:
- Athletic teams: Support the Golden Eagles by funding upgrades to the current weight room and strength and conditioning program
- Enactus: Provide resources and programs for the cultivation of future business leaders.
- Women's Leadership Scholarship: Help aspiring young women achieve their professional goals while being fostered as steadfast Christ-followers.
- GRTS Fund: Contribute to scholarships and programs that will inspire the much needed missional work of future ministry leaders.
- CU Student Fund: Engage with current students by donating directly to financial aid and on-campus resources like lab equipment and counseling services.
Give Gold Days Match Challenges
Throughout the next two days, we have several match challenges happening! This is an opportunity for your gift to be doubled! Be sure to check your email and follow the Cornerstone University Alumni Association on social media for more info about the following match challenges.
- The Blue & Gold Challenge: CU Athletic Administration combined efforts to generate $2,000 for the new weight room. We're challenging our current coaches and parents of our athletes to match their contribution!
- The Cabinet Challenge: Cornerstone's Cabinet, which includes 10 respected leaders who represent distinct areas of CU, is challenging CU alumni, staff and faculty to match their combined gift of $665.
- The Enactus Challenge: The Enactus Board of Advisors challenges alumni of the program to match their contribution. Let’s turn $500 into $1,000 and show our current students in the program that you’re proud of their efforts!
- The GRTS Challenge: Your gift to the GRTS student fund will be matched dollar for dollar up to $1,500. Help our current GRTS students in an area of great need—the GRTS Student Fund!
- The "Fly Eagles Fly" Student Fund Challenge: The CU student fund provides financial aid and on-campus resources for CU students. Several generous donors have challenged us to match a $3,500 gift to the CU Student Fund.
- The Men's Basketball Challenge: Three men's basketball alums have come to the table with $2,500. Any gift from men's basketball alumni will be matched up to this amount! Let's make it happen!
- The Young Alumni Challenge: The Young Alumni Council has contributed $350 to this particular challenge. They're challenging other young alumni to double this gift. Give a gift to your area of passion! How quickly can we complete this challenge?
The contribution you give today will drive exponential change tomorrow. We sincerely appreciate your determination to see future alumni succeed.