Wisdom Conversations 2024 Guest Panelists Announced to Discuss Global Volatility and Christianity
Social, political, and religious conflicts have destabilized nations in recent years. Over 100 million people, including 43 million children, have been displaced due to wars. As volatility and uncertainty escalate, is it possible for nations to heal?
Cornerstone University is hosting its signature series Wisdom Conversations on March 14, 2024, to address the topic:
Christianity and Its Global Impact: Commission or Colonialism?
Moderated by Dr. Gerson Moreno-Riaño, president of Cornerstone University, global ministry leaders will exchange perspectives from the frontlines of volatility and human suffering. Cornerstone welcomes our distinguished guests:
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali, research fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University and founder of the AHA Foundation.
- Edward Graham, chief operating officer for Samaritan’s Purse and the youngest son of Franklin Graham.
- Georges Houssney, founder and president of Horizons International, a global missions organization.
- Dr. Matthew Lucas, president and CEO of Our Daily Bread Ministries.
“Wisdom Conversations is honored to host these knowledgeable leaders who will engage over the connection of the gospel, Christianity and American churches to the world in uncertain times,” said Dr. Gerson Moreno-Riano, president of Cornerstone University. “The purity of the gospel offers humanity hope, healing, and reconciliation to God, and the role of the American church has never been more vital.”
Register now for this free Cornerstone University leadership series as guests exchange perspectives regarding the following questions:
- Is the future one of increasing chaos, or can nations heal?
- What is the status of the gospel in American churches and the future role of evangelism as Christianity declines in America and grows worldwide?
- How can American churches offer the pure, redemptive gospel of Jesus Christ as a unifying global force for God’s purposes?
Cornerstone University invites students, families, schools, churches, ministries, and nonprofit organizations to hear this important conversation about how to address the frontlines of global uncertainty and human suffering through the gospel of Jesus Christ, together!
Wisdom Conversations is West Michigan’s signature community event series hosted and moderated bi-annually by Cornerstone University to offer Christian thought leadership. National leaders and experts across a broad range of industries and institutions engage in a robust, respectful exchange of ideas to inspire the community to embrace open dialogue and Christ-centered, Biblical solutions to social, political, economic, and spiritual challenges.