An advanced degree in business positions you to lead as an influencer in the global marketplace. Whether you aim to excel as an entrepreneur or manage a team of professionals, our Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program equips you with a broader view of the world and specialized knowledge in one of four industries: finance, global business, health care or project management.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Business Administration
- Format: Blended, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or blended format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Date:
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019 (Kalamazoo)
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
The Master of Business Administration program prepares you for a range of leadership roles in a variety of career paths.
- Business analyst
- Business development
- Financial manager
- Health care administration
- Market research
- Project management
- Small business management
- Software developer
- Strategic management
- Strategic planning
The Master of Business Administration program strengthens your leadership skills based on Christ-centered principles in six essential disciplines:
- Organizational behavior
These core business disciplines will prepare you to analyze and provide solutions for business issues you face in your career and in the global economy.
- Application ($25 fee)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities.* Send us a completed transcript release form and we'll request your transcripts!
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A. if 1 or more years of work experience
- Minimum of 3.0 G.P.A. if less than 1 year of work experience
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
*A maximum of two equivalent courses that meet requirements can replace Cornerstone courses.
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
You must achieve one of the following minimum scores for admission to Cornerstone's Master of Business Administration degree program:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 577
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 233
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 90-91
- Minimum IELTS score: 7.0
To understand the total estimated cost and investment of the M.B.A. program, visit our tuition and fees page or review the breakdown of expenses:
- Tuition: $565 per credit
- Educational Resources: $200 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,895
- Total Estimated Cost: $23,925*
The Global Business concentration includes an optional global trip (approx. $3,000).
Compare the M.B.A. and M.A. in Organizational Leadership
Both the M.B.A. and M.A. in Organizational Leadership degree programs empower you with practical skills and experience to take your next step in your career. Check out this guide to help you determine which degree path best aligns with your goals.