The Registrar's office exists to help guide students through the class registration process, to help students stay on track for degree completion in conjunction with their academic advisor, and to ensure all requirements are met for graduation.
Congratulations to the Cornerstone University Dean's List students! At the end of each fall and spring semester, the Dean's List is published. In order to qualify for the Dean's Lists, students must earn a 3.5 G.P.A. for that semester, be enrolled as a full-time student, and must have completed all course work by the last day of the semester.
- Traditional Undergraduate Dean's List Fall 2015
- Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Dean's List Fall 2015
- Traditional Academic Year: Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.*
- Summer Hours (May–August): 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Holiday Hours: The university is closed Christmas Eve through New Year's Day each year.
*Exceptions: During the traditional academic year, the office is closed Wednesday for chapel (10:00-11:00 a.m.).