Official transcript requests can now be processed using one of the following options:
- Online credit card purchase – Request through National Student Clearinghouse at studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00226600. The cost is $5.00 per recipient in addition to a $2.25 service fee . (Total: $7.25 per transcript issued.)
- In Person Request – Requests can be made in the Registrar’s Office. The cost is $5 and must be paid with cash, check or money order only.
- Mail – Requests can be sent through the mail by completing our transcript request form (Transcript Request Form) and mailing to the address indicated on the form. The cost is $5 and must be paid with cash, check or money order only.
The benefits of using the National Student Clearinghouse include:
- All major credit cards accepted including VISA
- Order tracking available via e-mail or text (including restriction notifications)
- Completely on-line processing – no printed forms required
- Electronic delivery of official transcripts (not available for in-person or mail requests)
Requests are typically processed within 2 to 3 business days. The Registrar's Office is closed during the week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day. Unofficial transcripts are only available to current students; all former students must request official transcripts.
Graduation applications are due to the Registrar's Office by November 1 if you plan to graduate December 2014, May 2015 or August 2015.
- Traditional Undergraduate
- GRTS Graduation Application
- PGS Graduation Application
- ABTS Graduation Application
FERPA release form
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended, it is necessary for Cornerstone University officials to obtain written consent from a student prior to releasing information from the student's financial record to most sources outside the university. FERPA policy also allows the release of directory information.
Directory information as identified by Cornerstone University includes:
- Dates of Attendance
- Degrees and Awards
- E-Mail Address
- Cumulative Hours
- Phone Number
- Participation in Officially Recognized Sports
- Date and Place of Birth
- Weight and Height of Athletes
- Major Field of Study
As an enrolled student, you have the right to restrict release of directory information. Use this form ONLY if you do not want the above listed information released. All requests must be submitted within the first week of classes. This request will remain in effect until written notification is given to release information.
All requests for non-disclosure of directory information will be accommodated. Carefully consider the consequences of your decision to withhold directory information. If you decide that Cornerstone should not release directory information, all requests for such information from persons or organizations (prospective employers, scholarship opportunities, etc.) not specifically sanctioned by Cornerstone University and federal regulation will be refused, regardless of the effect on you, and Cornerstone assumes no liability for honoring the request.
If you wish to submit a request, please print and complete the document shown below.