Your college years uniquely prepare you to fully engage and love the world as a follower of Jesus Christ. Whether worshipping with students and professors during chapel or staging a late night dorm activity, Christ is at the center of everything we do.
Here, community matters. We're intentional about giving you access to experiences—both on campus and abroad—that support meaningful friendships, develop your character and encourage you in your faith journey. After all, there's no better way to understand your vocation and prepare for your career.
Our Favorite Campus Traditions
College is about more than class discussions. From food-related challenges to choreographed dance competitions to Mario Kart Madness tournaments, there are a variety of fun traditions that you can take part in as a Cornerstone student.
- Arrive early to get a seat for Some Night on Campus (also known as SNOC), a sketch comedy show to kick off the start of each new academic year in style.
- Cheer on athletes and have a global influence in ending the spread of malaria at a Night of Nets athletic event.
- Polish off your dance shoes for Dancing with the Sections, a choreographed dance competition between the residents of different dorms.
- Gather with friends for Late Night Breakfast, lessening the stress of finals with a short stack of pancakes, games and prizes.
- Rally on the sidelines or take to the field during Powderpuff, an annual flag football game.
- Celebrate victories from the academic year with class at the Cornerstone Soirée, an off-campus dance.