Close to 40% of Cornerstone University's students live off campus. Whether you choose to complete your undergraduate years as a commuter or a residential student, you can expect countless opportunities to connect with campus life here.
Commuter Life is covered by our Community Life Staff. The role of Commuter Life is to ensure that the needs of students who live off campus are acknowledged and addressed, facilitating the integration of commuter students into community life and student activities.
Commuter Life Services
- Availability of Peer Advising through Trained Commuter Assistants (CAs)
- Opportunities to Participate Commuter Friendly Programs
- Reserved Space in the Corum Student Union to Connect with Fellow Commuters
- Representation through Cornerstone University Student Government Commuter Senators
- Scheduled Small Groups for Commuter Students