Crawford Hall, built in 1980, is named after Dr. Joe Crawford who was associated with Grand Rapids Theological Seminary for 52 years. Dr. Crawford began as a student at Cornerstone in 1948 and continued to teach until his death on November 3, 2000. Almost identical to Babcock Hall, Crawford Hall houses approximately 109 students. The living units are comprised of a kitchen with a stove and refrigerator, bathroom, living area, and two bedrooms, housing up to two students per bedroom. Each of the three floors in Crawford has a laundry facility and WiFi is available throughout the residence hall. The community lounge provides space to interact, watch television or study. Crawford houses primarily sophomore, junior, and senior male students.