Master of Public
PROGRAM START DATES
Classes start on Jan. 16 and Mar. 13, 2024
- 36 with up to 27 hours in transfer credits possible
Cornerstone University and the Master of Public Administration degree are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Boldly Influence Nonprofit Organizations With an MPA Online Degree
Lead your existing or future organization to greater levels of community impact with an accredited nonprofit focused Master of Public Administration degree. Demand is growing for practical, knowledgeable, ethical solutions from leaders who possess advanced training through a public administration master’s degree that specializes in the nonprofit sector.
With an accredited online MPA from Cornerstone University, deepen your knowledge and skills in public administration with a program firmly grounded in Christian principles that can help you serve the nonprofit and public sector as a leader. Why choose Cornerstone University?
- Expand your expertise in applied public policy foundations, organizational leadership, organizational behavior, data and research analysis, budgeting, and financial management.
- Specialize in nonprofit leadership with a concentration focused on human resource management, marketing and outreach, fundraising, change management and governance.
- Expert faculty will mentor and guide you with real-world marketing insights and best practices blended with Christ-centered foundations.
- Flexibility for working professionals is essential, so courses are 100% online.
- Affordability. One of the most affordable private, nonprofit degrees in the region.
- Transfer up to 75% in previous credits. No GRE or GMAT is required.
Expand Your Impact With an Accredited Master in Public Administration Online Degree From Cornerstone University
With over 80 years of experience in traditional and online higher education, Cornerstone University has prepared nonprofit and government leadership professionals who serve with skill, character, and distinction in nonprofits, government agencies, and ministries, lifting families and communities. Our Master of Public Administration online degree is accredited by the respected Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Our distinguished faculty offer extensive nonprofit and government agency experience to help you develop the applied knowledge and skills you need.
A Cornerstone degree is distinctive through our commitment to provide an excellent academic real-world marketing education taught from a Christian worldview. Our mission is to prepare bold, Christ-centered leaders who will solve tomorrow’s challenges and grow in their faith and influence for a lifetime. What can you expect from a Cornerstone experience?
- Leading nonprofit faculty experts with real-world experience who offer one-on-one student support and mentorship throughout your growth journey.
- Networking through collaborative online learning environments and on-campus event opportunities.
- Accelerated admissions so you can start sooner.
- Free student support resources, including writing and math.
- A team of knowledgeable advisers to guide you from application to graduation!
- Choose from over 75 in-demand degrees, certificates and concentrations to customize the learning you need to fit your public service career goals.
Of students work full time while pursuing a degree.
Graduation rate for master’s degree programs.
Of faculty members are professing believers of Jesus Christ.
Core Courses, Concentrations and
Our programs incorporate a range of opportunities to advance your career and influence both at the master’s and doctoral levels. Here are some other pathways related to a Master of Public Administration.
M.A. in Organizational Leadership
Advance your leadership potential with effective management theories and frameworks you can apply in your work and organization as an influencer of character.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Anchor your career growth in core business disciplines as you add value to your organization and reach your potential.