M.S. in SportManagement
PROGRAM START DATES
Classes start on Mar. 13, 2024
Classes start on May 6 and July 3, 2024
Classes start on Aug. 28 and Oct. 23, 2024
- 36 with up to 27 hours in transfer credits possible
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Prepare to Lead in the Sports Industry With an M.S. in Sport Management Online Degree
The sports industry has expanded significantly in recent years. Strong skills in sport management are highly sought after by professional sports leagues, collegiate athletics, sports marketing and media, recreational facilities, event management and more. Stand out as a qualified leader by pursuing a Master of Science in sport management degree online.
At Cornerstone University, our accredited master’s in sport management degree combines academic excellence and sports management best-practices with Christian principles so that you can positively influence athletic teams and organizations as an effective leader. Why choose Cornerstone’s online program?
- Specialized expertise in sport management, marketing, facilities, operations, event planning, finance, sport law and governance.
- Aim for leadership roles with strong communication, critical thinking, problem-solving and ethical decision-making capabilities.
- Expert industry faculty will mentor and guide you with real-world leadership insights and best practices within the sports industry blended with Christ-centered values.
- Flexibility for working professionals is essential, so courses are 100% online.
- Affordability is a priority. Our program is one of the most affordable private, non-profit degrees in the region.
- Transfer up to 75% in previous credits. GRE or GMAT not required.
Excel with an Accredited M.S. in Sport Management from Cornerstone University
With over 80 years of experience in traditional and online higher education, Cornerstone University has prepared thousands of business and sport management professionals who serve with skill, character, and distinction in a broad range of organizations. Our Master of Science in sport management online degree is accredited by the respected Higher Learning Commission (HLC). And our distinguished business and sport industry faculty offer industry expertise in leading and managing organizations and teams to impact growth in this dynamic industry.
A Cornerstone masters degree is distinctive through our commitment to provide an excellent academic real-world education taught from a Christian worldview. Our mission is to prepare bold, Christ-centered leaders who will solve tomorrow’s organizational challenges and grow in their faith and influence for a lifetime. What can you expect from a Cornerstone experience?
- Leading business and sport management faculty with real-world experience who offer one-on-one student support and mentorship throughout your growth journey.
- Learn in a community that shares your professional goals and faith values.
- Accelerated admissions are available so you can start sooner.
- Free student support resources, including writing and math.
- A team of knowledgeable advisers to guide you from application to graduation!
- Choose from over 75 in-demand degrees, certificates and concentrations to customize the learning you need to fit your career goals.
Of students work full time while pursuing a degree.
Projected increase of entertainment and sports occupations by 2031 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2022).
Each course is seven weeks.
Graduate degrees are in high demand by employers of all industries. Cornerstone’s graduate degrees are available fully online and can be taken at your own pace. Explore more of the graduate programs we offer and discover how you can gain the skills you need to stand out in your organization.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Anchor your career growth in core business disciplines as you add value to your organization and reach your potential.