Here at CU, we recognize how important it is for our students to be connected to local church ministry as they influence the world for Jesus Christ. The Ministry Leaders Passport (MLP) Program encourages your interaction among our students. We've found that ministry leaders can be a great connection for our students to get plugged into a church or local service organization.
- Receive a 10% discount at our college and seminary bookstores.
- Enjoy a free lunch in the Dining Commons (once or twice a month when school is in session).
- Study in the Seminary Dobson Study Center (which includes free WiFi and coffee!).
- Check out books and resources from Miller Library (by request only; licensed registration required).
- Attend our sporting events free of charge.
- Use the Bernice Hansen Athletic Center's racquetball courts or track.
- Utilize our facilities (upon availability) for a ministry training day or retreat.
- Attend our chapel services during the academic year.
Request to be a Member
To obtain a passport, you must be currently serving in full time ministry at a local church or non-profit organization. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your commitment to Cornerstone University and Grand Rapids Theological Seminary students as a member of the Ministry Leaders Passport Program! Your involvement matters.
To update your contact or position information, please complete the form below.