Tell your story.
Communication is the core component of every human interaction. Developing the skills, knowledge and attitudes of communication through aural and visual channels continues to be the extremely attractive to employers.
The Communication & Media Division exists to equip and mentor students to engage the marketplace of ideas in strategic and creative ways as skilled professionals and agents of reconciliation who seek to influence their culture.
Programs We Offer
The Communication & Media Division offers a variety of relevant majors and minors to prepare you with the skills, theory and hands-on experience necessary to excel as an informed storyteller of excellence and influence.
- Bachelor of Arts in Audio Production
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication: Broadcast Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication: Strategic Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media
- Bachelor of Arts in Film and Video Production
- Bachelor of Arts in Language Arts Group (Elementary Education)