As a student in the Business Division, you will be equipped through dynamic courses, interaction with the Grand Rapids business community, international study opportunities and a solid faculty who bring their experience right into the classroom. You'll graduate prepared to excel in a business environment and having developed foundational leadership skills for the workplace.
The Business Division offers a variety of relevant majors and minors to prepare you for leadership positions, managerial roles and graduate programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Non-Profit Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Finance
- Business Management
- Business Marketing
- Computer Information Systems
- International Business
- Non-Profit Administration
- Sports Management
Number of Graduates by Program
At Cornerstone, we strive to continually look for ways to better equip you to achieve your goals. One way that we do this is by assessing student learning and being transparent regarding our educational effectiveness.
We care about equipping our graduates to make a difference in their personal and professional life and the lives of others. That's why we value knowing how many individuals advance through our programs, equipped with a degree to make a difference for Jesus Christ in our world.