Informed service for change and influence.
Cornerstone University offers those who serve Christ through ministry careers the opportunity to deepen their commitment. Our degree programs in ministry for adult learners have been developed to provide both spiritual and professional development.
Ministry Program Goals
Cornerstone University has developed degree programs designed to produce ministers and faith-based non-profit leaders prepared to serve humanity and witness for Christ. We offer degree programs at the bachelor's and master's level that cover:
- Biblical studies and Christian doctrine
- Leadership principles and practices for churches and missions
- Effective outreach and communication
- Ministry ethics and values
All of our programs are designed for individuals currently working in ministry or missionary environments. They are delivered either on-campus or online, giving busy ministers who cannot regularly attend classes in Michigan an attainable avenue for continued growth.
Cornerstone PGS currently offers the following ministry degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership - A degree completion program designed to help current ministers formalize their skills and prepare to lead.
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership - A program for established ministers who want to build on and extend their spiritual and professional development.
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies - A degree for those who want to strengthen their relationship with scripture and their commitment to a life lived in Christ's service.
Full course descriptions and admissions requirements for each of our degree programs in ministry can be found in our course catalog. You can also contact an admissions representative today to learn more about which of our programs fits your call to service.