Master of Science in Human Resource Leadership Degree
PROGRAM START DATES
Classes start on Jan. 16 and Mar. 13, 2024
- 36 with up to 27 hours in transfer credits possible
Cornerstone University and the M.S. in Human Resource Leadership degree are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Expand Your Organizational Influence With an M.S. in Human Resource Leadership Online Degree
The field of HR is rapidly evolving, with new trends, technologies and challenges emerging. An accredited master’s degree in human resource leadership demonstrates your credibility as a skilled, visionary, and purposeful leader. Prepare for greater levels of responsibility and influence in your existing or future organization by learning how to navigate complex people and regulatory issues, adapt to changing environments, implement a values-based collaborative culture, and develop innovative solutions.
At Cornerstone University, our online Master of Science in human resource leadership degree integrates Christian principles into an industry best-practices focused curriculum so that you can excel professionally and grow spiritually. Why choose Cornerstone’s online program?
- Specialized expertise in strategic HR management; talent acquisition; employee development and performance evaluation; organizational culture; change management; budget and finance resourcing; analytics; and ethical, legal and regulatory issues.
- Aim for leadership roles such as HR manager, director or consultant with strong communication, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Expert industry faculty will mentor and guide you with real-world leadership insights and best practices blended with Christ-centered values.
- Flexibility for working professionals is essential, so courses are 100% online in 7 week course formats.
- Affordability is a priority. Our program is one of the most affordable private, nonprofit degrees in the region.
- Transfer up to 75% in previous credits. No GRE or GMAT is required.
Excel With an Accredited Master’s in Human Resource Leadership from Cornerstone University
With over 80 years of experience in traditional and online higher education, Cornerstone University has prepared thousands of business and HR professionals who serve with skill, character, and distinction in corporate, nonprofit, entrepreneurial, and ministry roles. Our Master of Science in human resource leadership online degree is accredited by the respected Higher Learning Commission (HLC). And our distinguished business and HR faculty offer industry expertise in leading effective organizations with purpose, solutions and impact.
A Cornerstone master’s degree is distinctive through our commitment to provide an excellent academic, real-world HR education taught from a Christian worldview. Our mission is to prepare bold, Christ-centered leaders who will solve tomorrow’s organizational challenges and grow in their faith and influence for a lifetime. What can you expect from a Cornerstone experience?
- Leading human resource faculty with real-world experience who offer one-on-one student support and mentorship throughout your growth journey.
- Learn in a community that shares your professional goals and faith values.
- Accelerated admissions are available so you can start sooner.
- Free student support resources, including writing and math.
- A team of knowledgeable advisers to guide you from application to graduation!
- Choose from over 75 in-demand degrees, certificates and concentrations to customize the learning you need to fit your career goals.
Of students work full time while pursuing a degree.
Graduation rate for master’s degree programs.
Each course is seven weeks.
What Degree Courses Will You Study?
Start Your Online M.S. in Human Resource Leadership Online Degree Now!
An enrollment counselor is ready to help you start your journey today. Cornerstone offers:
- Competitive tuition rates—some of the most affordable in the region.
- Credit transfers—up to 75% in transfer credits possible.
- Financial aid advisers to explore funding opportunities for this valuable life investment.
Graduate degrees are in high demand by employers of all industries. Cornerstone’s graduate degrees are available fully online and can be taken at your own pace. Explore more of the graduate programs we offer and discover how you can gain the skills you need to stand out in your organization.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Anchor your career growth in core business disciplines as you add value to your organization and reach your potential.
M.A. in Organizational Leadership
Advance your leadership potential with effective management theories and frameworks you can apply in your work and organization as an influencer of character.
Master of Public Administration
Inspire positive change in your organization with practical courses rooted in a Christ-centered foundation as you cultivate flourishing communities.