M.S. in Strategic MarketingCraft Clear Strategies
Master of Science in Strategic Marketing
The Master of Science in strategic marketing at Cornerstone University strengthens your ability to reach audiences across the globe. Approach real-world marketing puzzles with strategic problem-solving skills, and advance your professional toolkit with online courses specializing in digital marketing, analytics and consumer behavior. Taught by faculty who love God and students, you’ll also gain a better understanding of the ethics and potential kingdom impact of marketing.
- Master of Science
Reach Audiences and Drive Results With a Clear Strategy
Through the Master of Science in strategic marketing at Cornerstone, you’ll develop skills in analytics, consumer behavior and sales that you’ll need to launch or grow your career in marketing. You will also:
- Gain specialized knowledge in the core disciplines of marketing.
- Apply what you’ve learned in real-world scenarios in your workplace or area of interest.
- Develop intellectual skills such as critical thinking, research methods and communication fluency.
- Cultivate intercultural competence and a biblical worldview.
- A completed bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.7 GPA from an accredited institution
- Official college and/or military transcripts
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
Next Program Start Date
At Cornerstone, you’ll move through your degree by taking one to two courses per session through our flexible term-based model. Each session is seven weeks.
Classes Start on Oct. 26, 2022
Classes Start on Jan. 17 and March 13, 2023
Of students work full time while pursuing a degree.
Projected growth of employment in the marketing industry by 2030 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2022).
Each course is seven weeks.
The Master of Science in strategic marketing prepares you to serve in many capacities in the marketing industry, including as a marketing director, designer, digital marketing manager or content coordinator. You’ll gain well-rounded knowledge and real-world experience through both marketing courses and core business courses offered in this program.
- IDS-5XX Introduction to Graduate Studies
- BUS-505 Research Methods
- MGT-542 Organizational Decision-Making
- MGT-639 Strategic Leadership
- FIN-644 Budgeting & Financial Resource Management
- MKT-5XX Strategic Marketing Management
- MKT-5XX Marketing Ethics
- MKT-5XX Professional Sales Management
- MKT-5XX Digital Marketing
- MKT-6XX Consumer Behavior
- MKT-6XX Marketing Analytics
- MKT-6XX Strategic Marketing Applied
Program Learning Outcomes
Demonstrate specialized knowledge of and proficiency in the terminology, concepts, practices and skills specific to marketing. In accomplishing this objective, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the core disciplines of marketing, including strategy, analytics, consumer behavior and sales.
- Exhibit understanding of concepts and issues related to the ethical and legal elements of marketing
Applied Knowledge and Collaborative Learning
Exhibit competency in applying their knowledge to address real-life marketing problems through both individual and group effort. At the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Successfully use skills and competencies to demonstrate proficiency in digital marketing and analytics.
- Apply and evaluate strategic approaches to marketing using both case study and simulation approaches.
Demonstrate your ability to integrate traditional and normative skills expected of students in the liberal arts tradition, including analytical skills, information literacy, quantitative competency and communication fluency.
Civic & Global Engagement
Demonstrate intercultural competence in addressing civic, social, environmental and economic issues within marketing.
Biblical Worldview Integration and Action
Articulate a Christ-centered worldview to include its personal, professional and communal embodiment through Christian virtues.
Graduate degrees are in high demand by employers of all industries. Cornerstone’s graduate degrees are available fully online and can be taken at your own pace. Explore more of the graduate programs we offer and discover how you can gain the skills you need to stand out in your organization.
Master of Business Administration
Anchor your career growth in core business disciplines as you add value to your organization and reach your potential.
M.A. in Design Thinking & Innovation
Cultivate new ideas and opportunities and develop practical solutions to lead and empower your teams.
M.A. in Organizational Leadership
Advance your leadership potential with effective management theories and frameworks you can apply in your work and organization as an influencer of character.