At Cornerstone, our students, faculty and staff are professing believers in Christ. This means that we come together to create a thriving, student-focused community where Jesus Christ is central. Our passion for Him will inspire you to think beyond your career, embrace your calling and build a life that matters.
As an academic institution, Cornerstone is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, Michigan State Board of Education, Association of Christian Schools International, National Association of Schools of Music and Council on Social Work Education.
- #1 Safest College Campus in Michigan (Niche, 2016)
- #1 Online School in Michigan (Edudemic, 2015)
- College of Distinction (since 2012)
- Top 100 Online Business Bachelor Programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- Top 50 Faith Based MBA Programs (Online MBA Report, 2015)
- One of 50 Most Affordable Christian Colleges in the U.S. (Christian Universities Online, 2014)
Numbers to Know
Select a square below to learn more about Cornerstone's student life, expert faculty and vibrant academic learning community.